Teenager : Supporting Adult Children?


We have an adult child that doesn't want to grow up. She quit college after 2 years and moved to California. We don't think we should have to support her other than making sure she has health insurance. As long as she's not going to college or vocational school, she should be working and supporting herself. Her mother (my husband's ex) thinks that we should float her money every month. We disagree since we believe giving her money would equate to approving her poor choices and unacceptable lifestyle. If she goes back to school we would pick up the tab. What would you do? Please respond.

Become A Member To View The Answer

Please register and purchase a subscription in order to view the answer. Existing members please log in.


View All Questions