5 year old : Parental Behavior Management


Hi John. I have read 1 of your books, watched 1 DVD, and I am in the middle of listening to the Love and Leadership series...Apparently, as a parent I still need behavior management to manage my 5 1/2 year old son. Here is the situation: He is 80% of the time an obedient pleasant child. I know he can do it...the other 20% usually happens at bed time or nap-time when he is suppose to stay in his room and it is over VERY trivial issues. I tell him to go to his room. He says "no" at this point I can see that this is going to begin to escalate via his reaction. I take him to his room. He runs out and soon turns into the Incredible Hulk.

Become A Member To View The Answer

Please register and purchase a subscription in order to view the answer. Existing members please log in.


View All Questions